Event services in Manchester and beyond
Based in Manchester, UK, Tabbron Promotions provide a range of services to help event promoters and venues to organise, advertise and deliver a wide variety of events, including:
- live music performances (gigs & concerts)
- club nights
- theatre performances
- film screenings
- art exhibitions
- poetry & book readings
We specialise in assisting smaller promoters and venues whose resources – in time or money – are limited.
We can provide a package of services tailored to meet your needs, including:
- Event details submission - We can submit details of your event to a wide range of local, national and global websites and print publications, maximising exposure and saving you time and effort.
- Flyer / poster / brochure distribution - We can distribute your printed promotional material to key locations around Greater Manchester and beyond.
- Website development & management - Don't let your website become out-of-date due to a lack of time or technical skills. We can keep your website updated with the latest information about your venue or events.
- Social media management - We can help you to make effective use of social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, to connect and stay engaged with people who are interested in your events or venue.
- Venue locating - Looking for the ideal venue to host your event? Using our extensive local knowledge and comprehensive database of venues in Manchester, we can help you to find one that fits your criteria.
- Equipment & services sourcing - Need to find a particular item or someone to provide a certain service for your event? We have a register of local companies and skilled people that can help.
- IT and audio-visual support - We can provide you with technical support for your IT and audio-visual equipment and systems, including servicing and repair.
Please get in touch with us if you have a requirement that isn't listed above.
The following are a selection of events that we have recently been or are currently involved with:
- Doki Doki - The Manchester Japanese Festival, 2011–2015 – event organisation; online & physical promotion; film screenings organisation; website & social media management; venue & audio-visual equipment sourcing; technical support
- AnalogueTrash club nights, gigs and festival, 2012–2015 – on-line & physical promotion
- SuperByte Festival, 2012–2015 – on-line & physical promotion; stage assistance
- Unofficial Manchester MCM Comic Con after-party, 2012–2015 – event organisation; on-line & physical promotion; DJing
- Japanese Society North West events, 2012–2014 – on-line & physical promotion; audio equipment sourcing; technical support
- Queer Alt Manchester, 21–25 August 2014 – physical promotion
- Crossover club night, May–July 2014 – physical promotion
- MegaByte club nights and gigs, 2012–2014 – on-line & physical promotion; video projection visuals
- Bombardment club nights, 21 September & 23 November 2013 – physical promotion
- Sick Chirpse club night, 15 November 2012 – video projection visuals
- Budo Grape gig, 28 October 2012 – event organisation; on-line & physical promotion; video projection visuals
For more details about our services and to discuss your requirements, please contact:
You can also find us on the following social networks: